[802.3_MAINT] Interpretation Request 1-11/09 Uploaded to Interpretation Web Area

Colleagues,

The IEEE 802.3 Working Group has received an interpretation request 1-11/09. The topic of the request is "Specifications of allowable inter packet gap values in IEEE 802.3" and it has been posted to our interpretation web area:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interp/index.html

The intent is to follow our traditional process:
(a) the request will be introduced during the Monday opening plenary under the interpretation agenda item
(b) a draft of the proposed response will be developed during the week. Assuming the Working Group Chair assigns this work item to the Maintenance Task Force, this will be on the agenda for the Task Force's meeting on Wednesday
(c) the item will be reported on to the Working Group during the Thursday closing plenary under the interpretation agenda item, at which point the Working Group may chose to take action

In the meantime, please feel free to use this reflector to discuss the item ahead of our session next week.

Regards,
Wael

--
Wael William Diab