preliminary comment reports for D2.1

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3.1 MIB modules for Ethernet Task Force,
and the IEEE 802.3 Maintenance Task Force,

I have uploaded preliminary comment reports with the comments received
on draft 2.1. 93 comments have been received from 5 individuals, and
you can retrieve the reports from:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/be/public/comments/d2_1/

where you will find reports sorted both by clause and by comment ID.

The MIB Modules Task Force will meet beginning at 9:00 am on Tuesday,
July 13 to produce responses to these comments.

I look forward to meeting with you in San Diego.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3.1 Task Force