Re: [802.3_MAINT] IEEE P802.3 Revision to IEEE Std 802.3-2008 (IEEE 802.3bh): Approved PAR and Web-Area

Hi Bob,

While it would be much less work for me to do such editorial changes with editorial support from staff, I prefer to not make any changes (even editorial ones) without committee discussion.

I think your editorial notes are very helpful. In terms of how best to submit these, may I suggest commenting on the initial working group ballot.

I noticed that your email did not go to the reflector even though you copied it. In examining the reflector it looks like it is working. Could you look at your mail settings? I would be happy to work with you offline and/or look at our reflector configuration again.

Regards,

Wael