Re: [802.3_MAINT] FW: IEEE 802.3 WG Maint - Revision - XLAUI/CAUI and Stat Eye Mask comments - August 8th minutes

Dear all

Here are unapproved informal minutes for the 1st August call on the topic of

IEEE 802.3 WG Maint - Revision - XLAUI/CAUI and Stat Eye Mask comments

If you have difficulty seeing the attachment, let me know and I will e-mail it to you directly

Please let me have your comments, corrections, or requests for additions

Thanks !

jonathan

Jonathan King

Finisar Corp