From: Jonathan King [mailto:jonathan.king@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 August 2011 00:28
To: STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ali Ghiasi; Anslow, Peter; brian misek; Chris Cole; David Lewis; Ganon, Oren; Jeffery Maki; John Petrilla; Marco Mazzini (mmazzini); Matt Traverso (mattrave); mike.dudek@xxxxxxxxxx; Piers Dawe; ryan.latchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; scott kipp; Wael Diab
Subject: RE: Re: [802.3_MAINT] FW: IEEE 802.3 WG Maint - Revision - XLAUI/CAUI and Stat Eye Mask comments - August 8th minutes

Dear all

Here are unapproved informal minutes for the 1st August call on the topic of

IEEE 802.3 WG Maint - Revision - XLAUI/CAUI and Stat Eye Mask comments

If you have difficulty seeing the attachment, let me know and I will e-mail it to you directly

Please let me have your comments, corrections, or requests for additions

Thanks !

jonathan

Jonathan King

Finisar Corp