[802.3_MAINT] Contribution: Working Group Ballot Overview Presentation

Colleagues,

I have received a few questions about the balloting and commenting process over the last few days. To that effect, I have adapted a version of the WG ballot overview presentation that I gave to prior task forces including .3az, .3ba and .3bg. The presentation has been uploaded to the maintenance website as a contribution and a link appears below.

Please note that this is by no means intended to be a comprehensive guide to the process nor a replacement but rather as an overview to help folks unfamiliar with the process get started. My thanks to the IEEE 802.3bh Task Force editors for their review and feedback as well as all the feedback on prior versions received in the past.

If anyone has suggestions, feedback or comments to improve the presentation, please email me directly… your feedback is greatly appreciated and always welcome.

Contribution can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/maint/public/diab_1_0811.pdf .

As a reminder the ballot closes on the 26th 11:59PM AOE.

Regards,

Wael