From: Wael Diab [mailto:wdiab@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:21 PM
To: STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_MAINT] Submitting Presentations for the September Maintenance Meeting

Colleagues,

I have received several inquiries about the deadline for submitting a presentation either in support of comments submitted or as a standalone topic for the upcoming September interim meeting.

We have run the maintenance task force fairly informally in the past in terms of a submission deadline for contributions. However, we have a full agenda in terms comments to consider on the revision and thus need to do some time management.

To that effect, if you have a presentation please let me know by next Tuesday (September 6th) along with how much time you anticipate. Please provide your actual presentation no later than next Thursday (September 8th). Any requests or presentations received after these dates will be subject to agenda time.

I look forward to seeing you in Chicago,

Wael

Vice-Chair, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group