Re: [802.3_MAINT] Proposed Comment to 802.3 Revision Project, Clause 25, Open Loop Inductance Requirement

Folks,

I have had a few requests for the baseline wander files I constructed many years ago for 100BASE-T baseline wander testing. These files, when transmitted, create a baseline wander event that is double that of the original “killer packet” and also with different repetition rates.

The file can be found on my website in a hidden link. (Link)

I am offering these so that we can compare the effects of BLW and droop, which are related, but not the same thing.

Regards,

Dan Dove