[802.3_MAINT] 100GBase-CR10-SR10 ICN ad hoc

All,

I apologize for sending this to such a wide audience but I want to make sure that all interested parties have an opportunity to participate in this work.

To all parties interested in the IEEE 100GBASE-CR10 ICN ad hoc:

My proposed plan for resolution:

1)      Molex (Patrick Casher) measure NEXT, FEXT and ICN for CXP mated compliance boards.

2)      Send data to Ad Hoc participants

3)      Molex (Patrick Casher) Send MCB to interested parties for copper cable measurements. (If you are interested please let me know)

4)      100GBase-SR10 experts analyze impacts of relaxed ICN specs on the SR10 link budget

5)      Tom P: Set up Ad hoc conference call to review findings and put together a summary of the work.

Thanks for your help

Tom Palkert

952-200-8542