[802.3_MAINT] November Maintenance Task Force Meeting Details

Colleagues,

As announced by the Working Group Chair, the Maintenance Task Force will meet during the upcoming plenary week. The group will focus on

(a)    IEEE P802.3 (802.3bh)

a.       Resolve comments from the WG ballot first recirculation

b.      Hear reports from the appointed ad-hocs

(b)   Interpretations: Prepare responses to the three interpretations

(c)    Handle any other maintenance business

The IEEE P802.3 (802.3bh) editors will prepare a detailed breakdown of comments and a refined schedule once the recirc closes as we did on the initial ballot. This will be shared and posted. In the interim, the following general schedule may be a helpful guide for participants interested in our upcoming business:

-          We will meet all day Tue, all day Wed and Thursday morning

o   Section 4 and 6 related comments will be handled Tuesday morning

o   Section 5  related comments will be handled Tuesday afternoon

o   Section 1, 2 and 3 comments as well as interpretations and other business will be handled Wed and Thu

-          We will plan to recess during the joint 802.1/802.3 time Wednesday morning, BWA ad-hoc Tuesday morning  and workload-permitting during the 802 TF

-          If we conclude our agenda by Wednesday afternoon, we will not meet on Thursday

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta,

Wael