[802.3_MAINT] IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3bx) Task Force Meeting: 12 and 13 January 2015

Colleagues,

The agenda and meeting materials for the upcoming Task Force meeting have been posted.

<http://ieee802.org/3/bx/public/0115/index.html>

The meeting will begin at 9 am on Monday. I believe the meeting room will be "Inman, ATL CC". However, I encourage you to check the on-line meeting schedule at the following link to confirm the location (note the meeting times are not necessarily accurate).

<http://802world.org/attendee>

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Best regards,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3 (IEEE 802.3bx) Maintenance #11 (Revision) Task Force