[STDS-802-3-MAINT] P802.3cr Interim Call for Presentations

Colleagues,

If you plan on presenting at the co-located interim in Vienna please let me know no later than Thursday, 11 July, 2019 midnight AOE.  I will then get everything loaded prior to EOD Friday (US Central time) to give a short time for review prior to our meeting Monday morning at 8:00 AM Vienna time.

I have prepared an initial 0.1 draft for review and will post that later this week.  I’ll send an update with those details once completed.

I look forward to seeing you in Vienna!

Cheers

Jon Lewis | Chair P802.3cr Maintenance 14:  Isolation