Re: [8023-POEP] ad-hoc meeting to craft a TIA response

I have just saw this massage.

Could we discuss this on Wednesday evening?

Yair

From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-poep@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael McCormack
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 1:42 AM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [8023-POEP] ad-hoc meeting to craft a TIA response

I apologize for the late notice; however, I am giving as much as I have received . . .

There will be a meeting this evening to determine if a response is warranted from the 802.3 to the TIA regarding their latest draft of " P-4425-AD6-D (TIA/EIA-568-B.1-6) 'Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling Standard Part 1: General Requirements. Addendum 6: Additional Cabling Requirements for DC Power'  " and if a response is warranted, then what the response should be.  This response needs to be drafted from the viewpoint of the existing 802.3 standard.  The meeting will take place in the Windsor Room of the Hyatt Hotel this evening at 6:00 PM Vancouver time.

All interested parties are invited to attend; however, I would like to extend a special invitation to anyone who has worked on the current specification (i.e. worked on 802.3af) and / or has crafted previous responses to previous revisions of the TIA document to please make every effort to attend this meeting.

Mike