Re: [8023-POEP] 20050126 IEEE802 minutes.doc

Derek,

Excellent work - I'm impressed by the speed that you got them to the
reflector (it helps for those of us following remotely).

One point - I suggest that you should leave out the list of attendees as
we already have an attendance book for the purpose. Also, the 802.3 SG
is an individual participation group therefore, you shouldn't report
companies as "attending."

Thanks for your efforts.

Hugh.