[8023-POEP] Meeting

All:

The 802.3 meeting agenda has been posted on the web:

  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

We will be meeting Wednesday and Thursday of the plenary week.  I expect that we should be able to complete our necessary work if we are diligent about the work schedule.  I expect to have presentations on Wednesday morning and into the afternoon as needed and spend the remained of Wednesday and Thursday morning in discussions.  Minutes from the last meeting have been posted, review these in advance and report any issues to the reflector so that we can avoid any delays Wednesday.  Please inform me as soon as possible if you wish to schedule time to present.

For those of you who are interested in becoming an 802.3 voting member I will point out that you will need to attend at least one extra day to get credit for this plenary.

I look forward to seeing you all in Atlanta,

Mike