[8023-POEP] Meeting times / request for presentations

All:

I've received several emails questioning the meeting dates, rather than try to answer each individually I'm going to try the bulk method.

Monday March 14: There is an opening plenary meeting during which your chair (me) will present a synopsis to the 802.3 WG.  I would appreciate as much moral support as possible; but, I can't say I ever regularly attended these meetings before becoming a chair.

Tuesday March 15: There are no PoE Plus related activities.

Wednesday March 16:  Study Group meeting from 8:30 to 5:00 (or later) dedicated primarily to new presentations.

Thursday March 17 8:30 - noon: Study Group meeting dedicated primarily to reaching consensus on scope related items.
Thursday March 17, 1:00P to 5:00P - 802.3 Working Group closing plenary during which your chair (me) presents the output of the week's efforts.  You need to attend this session to get attendance credit for the day.

Please note, if you are concerned about voting privileges you need to attend at least one more day than the two days containing the PoE Plus meetings.

I hope this answers all who have enquired about the meeting schedule.

Mike