[8023-POEP] September meeting

Colleagues-

IEEE 802.3 will hold an Interim meeting September 12 - 16, in Nashua, NH, hosted by Texas Instruments. Please visit http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/nashua_0905.html for complete meeting details, hotel reservation information, room blocks, cut-off dates and other useful information. If you make your reservation on the hotel Website, do not click the "Attention: Conference Attendees" button. The TXI code is not listed and the link to take you to the reservation system will pass an incorrect IATA code to the system, causing you to loop endlessly in the reservations screen. Simply click the "Reservation Desk" button on the hotel home page to go straight to the reservation system and enter the TXI code.

This meeting is hosted by Texas Instruments and there is no registration fee. If you have any issues or questions please feel free to contact me by phone (+1 603 222 8686) or, at least until August 11, I would suggest e-mail (mike_mccormack@xxxxxx) as I am o PTO until then and won’t be at my desk or check voice mail until the 11th.  I can’t promise quick response to e-mail for that matter but there is at least hope.

You will want to travel to either Boston’s Logan airport (BOS) or Manchester, NH (MHT) for this event.  Between these two you should be able to arrange flight on most airlines.  Be warned that arriving at Boston from 16:00 to 18:00 is not advisable, traffic from Boston will put you in a foul mood.  If you simply must arrive then please let me know and I will try to relate the non mapquest route to Nashua to minimize headaches.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580