Re: [8023-POEP] November Plenary

All:

Schedule will be posted shortly, but it will follow the standard profile:

Monday afternoon – 802.3 Working Group opening plenary

Tuesday – 802.3at Task Force

Wednesday – 802.3at Task Force

Thursday AM – 802.3at Task Force

Thursday PM – 802.3 Working Group closing plenary

Half of Tuesday or Wednesday will be devote to the corrigendum Task Force, which day will be decided during the week.  This is officially a separate Task Force but as its members are a subset of mine it make no sense to try to hold 802.3at meetings while 802.3cor-1 is meeting.

Cheers

Mike

PS – The Corrigendum PAR was approved by Nescom as well as the 802.3at PAR.  There are now two official PoE task forces in operation.

Michael McCormack
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580