[8023-POEP] Ad Hoc Meeting: IEEE 802.3at Classification Methodology

All,

I am on the hook to chair an ad hoc meeting on IEEE
802.3at classification methodology.

The dates that I would like to talk are:

Wednesday, February 22th, 8:00 a.m. Pacific (11:00
a.m. Eastern)
Friday,         February 24th, 8:00 a.m. Pacific
(11:00 a.m. Eastern)
Wednesday, March 1st,      8:00 a.m. Pacific (11:00
a.m. Eastern)
Friday,         March 3rd,      8:00 a.m. Pacific
(11:00 a.m. Eastern)

I know this is early for us laid-back Californians,
but while we are out catching those early morning
waves the sun is long gone for our friends on the
other side.

I would like the meetings to be concise and limited to
1 hour duration.

These will be teleconferences and I will forward the
call in information in a future email.

Thanks,

Clay