[8023-POEP] Classification Ad Hoc

Hi Again,

We continue our Ad Hoc meeting tomorrow per the
schedule below.  Call in information is appended.

With the large number of attendees, we are having
problems with background noise.  Please use a high
quality phone, no heavy breathing :-), select a quiet
location, and speak loud and clear when talking.  When
not talking, please mute your phone.  (The conference
phone service allows mute and un-mute by pushing the
"6" key.)

Thanks,

Clay

Thursday,  February 23th, 8:00 a.m. Pacific (11:00
a.m. Eastern)

Wednesday, March 1st, 8:00 a.m. Pacific (11:00 a.m.
Eastern)

Thursday, March 2nd, 8:00 a.m. Pacific (11:00 a.m.
Eastern)

Each meeting is limited to 1 1/2 hours.

Call In information:

Primary Dial-in Number: 1-800-371-8200 (USA and
Canada)

Alternate Dial-in Numbers:
1-805-620-4010 (for callers outside the USA and
Canada)

Participant Access Code: 80238023