Re: [8023-POEP] Presentations for the ad hoc meeting today

Title: RE: [8023-POEP] Presentations for the ad hoc meeting today

Guys,

I’ve made a lot of changes to my worst-case analysis presentation.  The latest is attached.  (David, please replace the pdf on the website with this one.)

Basically I focused more on cost analysis.  Page 13 will be particularly interesting, I think.

I also incorporated suggestions from several people.  Thanks for all the help.  See you in Denver.

Steve