[8023-POEP] PoE device grounding

Hello,

I want to install system with PoE CCTV cameras, using STP cable terminated at a patch panel, and then connected to a PoE switch. My PoE switch is grounded to common ground. Do I need to ground the STP cable at the patch panel to common ground, or would this introduce gound loops?

What is the accepted current practice for this type of install?

Thanks
Joe