[8023-POEP] Notes for standard writing

Title:
All,
I am trying to keep track of what we need to ensure is included in the .at standard when all the dust settles. I just want everyone to know that I'll be noting the extra's we should consider including in the standard.

Recently Martin commented about ensuring that "basica assumptions" are made in an addendum (email 6/12/06 @ 12:33).

I've also noted that we need to ensure there is a "definition" section that will have updated information as well.

If there are others, please respond so that I can add to my list.

Sorry I have not participated in the ad-hoc. My cell phone minutes have been racking up a lot lately.

Derek Koonce