Re: [8023-POEP] Fun and interesting presentation for review on Wednesday :-)

All,

Remember also that the physical layers used for EFM copper are based on
ITU g.991 and g.993 standards. These standards are evolving and ITU
Q4/15 have already extended the definition of EFM copper to cover all
ITU defined DSL PHYs.

If there is to be any change to the DSL physical layers it will come
through ITU Q4/15.

Hugh.