[8023-POEP] Meeting details

All:

Several people have asked what times I expect the meetings to run so I felt perhaps it was best to answer all at once:

I am not omnipotent, therefore my estimates are as good as any weather prediction.  I will call the meetings to order at 8:30 every morning.  I feel that, especially in light of the fact that we have a liaison report to pour through that gives us one of the key items we needed, that we have what I consider signs of progress with the adhocs and rough draft too, that we should be able to make some significant progress and therefore I do not expect to adjourn early any day during the interim.  And yes, this includes all day Friday.  Remember that we have only voting membership requirements and open meeting requirements, there is no official roster and therefore there is no quorum requirement, plan to depart early with the understanding of what that may do to you favored solutions' position in our work.

This puts a crimp on my weekend too, but there it is.

Cheers

Mike

PS. To those who asked toward the back half of last week, my apologies for not having sent this sooner.  I made the decision to do a mass mailing and then that justified my ignoring you individually.

Michael McCormack
Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580