Re: [8023-POEP] My appologies

Title:
Mike And All:

     I just reviewed you email dated 02/07 and I see nothing
wrong with it, decorum or otherwise! Maybe you folks should
lighten up a little bit and learn to enjoy humor where you find it.

Thomas Dineen

McCormack, Michael wrote:

All:

It has come to my attention that my comments in response to Clay Stanford’s e-mail requesting the dates and time of our meetings were found by some recipients to be off the norm for the decorum expected of an IEEE reflector message.  If you were one of those, I apologize.  I had intended to put forth an air of humor in the message.  I have know Clay for a number of years and I replied to his e-mail the way I would reply to him in person; in something that I intended to be both tongue in cheek humorous and yet informative for the material he requested.  I believe that, based on his reply to me, he took it that way and if I am wrong here I would like to doubly apologize to Clay.

As to the specific point of Clay’s enquiry, the group schedule is:

  Monday – Opening 802.3 Working Group Plenary

  Tuesday – P802.3at Task Force meeting

  Wednesday – P802.3at Task Force meeting

  Thursday AM – P802.3at Task Force meeting

  Thursday PM – 802.3 Closing Working Group Plenary

All of these times and days are meeting the members are expected to attend.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580