[8023-POEP] TR42 Liaison Letters Related to P802.3at

Colleagues,

We received 2 liaison letters and were copied on another liaison letter from TR42.

I have uploaded the 3 letters to the July webpage area. In accordance with the big ticket item plan we adopted in Geneva, I plan to call a liaison ad-hoc during the July meeting. The 3 letters can be found at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/public/jul07/

Regards
Wael

--
Wael William Diab