From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-poep@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Darshan Yair
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 7:20 AM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [8023-POEP] Page number in PDF

Hi Chad,

I remember that you had problems of which page number to use in the comments.

When you print the document i.e. you have hard copy then clause 33 starts in page 1.

When you review the PDF it wil be page 15.

I guess you would like to use the smallest number i.e. page 1 is the page where clause 33 text starts.

Yair

Darshan Yair
Chief R&D Engineer

Analog Mixed Signal Group