From: owner-stds-802-3-poep@IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-poep@IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Wael Diab
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 10:54 AM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [8023-POEP] Layer 2 (DLL) Adhoc Meeting Wednesday October 10th

Colleagues,

At the September Seoul interim meeting we voted to create a Layer 2 (DLL) adhoc per the motion below. I would like to call the first meeting for next Wednesday October 10th at 9.30AM Pacific time. Below is a brief proposed agenda for the call along with dial in information. I have scheduled the call for 1.5 hours. If you have any material you would like to present, please send it to me ahead of time so I can update the agenda. Finally, please let me know if you will join so I can insure that we have enough lines reserved for the call (feel free to just reply to me).

Dial-in Information
Wael Diab has invited you to a MeetingPlace Meeting.
Date/Time: October 10, 2007 at 09:30 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length: 90
Frequency: once
Meeting ID: 802328 (spells "8023at")
Phone Number: + 1 949-926-5900
Toll Free (US Only): + 1 877-827-6232
International Callers: Access Code + 1 949-926-5900

Proposed Agenda
- Cover Patent policy
- Review and approve agenda
- Review discussions / resolutions related to L2 (DLL) from Seoul meeting
- Review contributions (if any)
- Cover L2 Behavior for PD and PSE
- Cover TLVs for PD and PSE
- Cover MDIO Registers for PDE and PSE
- Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Motion Referenced
Charter a DLL ad hoc to develop baseline text for the Data Link Layer classification protocol. This text is to be based on adopted resolutions, comments received in D0.9 and augment as required to complete. Appoint Wa'el Diab to chair ad hoc.
M: D. Law S: C. Jones

Talk to you next week
Wael

--