[8023-POEP] Proposed Remedy for comments 183 and 184 -Updates

Hi all,

Please find attached updates for my proposal.

See you today at the meeting.

Yair

-----------------------

Hi Fred, Anoop and all,

As I suggested during the last Vport ad-hoc meeting, Please find attached my proposal for resolving comments 183 and 184.

I believe that the attached proposal answers to all concerns as raised by the group.

I am attaching 3 files:

  1. Presentation which explain the concept of the proposed remedy by first mapping all current numbers in the specification and as a result, suggest the technique to:

1.1    match PSE and PD numbers,

1.2    using PD constant power model

1.3   Keeping Table 33-12 Ipeak numbers while matching other parts in the specification.

  1. Word document that address all sub clauses and tables need to be modified.
  2. Excel file used to calculate all numbers.

Please let me know if you have any concerns with the proposed solution so I’ll have sufficient time to update it so we can save time during the meeting.

Yair

Remedy for comments 183 and 184.xls

Suggested Remedy for comment 183 and 184 revision 001.pdf

Suggested Remedy for comment #183, 184.pdf