Re: [8023-POEP] The new SOA

AOSA
or ASO
Area of Safe Operation
Area of Specified Operation

At 07:52 AM 10/18/2007 , McCormack, Michael wrote:

Colleagues:

During today s comment discussion we agreed that SOA and Safe Operating Area were not good terms to use for the operating / current / power limit curves derived by the Vport adhoc.

Your recommendations on a suitable replacement would be appreciated.  I personally get enough spam, this is an IEEE technical forum, please reply with serious recommendations.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146