[8023-POEP] Layer 2 (DLL) Adhoc Meeting Tuesday November 6th

Colleagues,

At our last ad-hoc meeting during the October interim we planned to have one more call ahead of the November plenary session. The teleconference is scheduled for Tuesday November 6th at 10am Pacific Time for 90mins. Below are the meeting goals, a proposed agenda and dial-in information.

Please please let me know if you will join so I can insure that we have enough lines reserved for the call (feel free to just reply to me).

Meeting Goals
The goal of the meeting will be to continue discussions on the open topics for L2. These are listed on pages 5 and 6 of the ad-hoc report which can be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/public/oct07/diab_3_1007.pdf. In addition we will look at any proposed text for items we had consensus on at the last meeting as well as text in the new draft relating to L2. If you would like to contribute text or presentations for any of these items to be reviewed on the call, please send them to me ahead of the call.

Patent Policy Reminder
As a reminder, please review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides [ http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start of our conference call today. This will be the first order of business before we move into discussing the proposed agenda.

Dial-in Information
Wael Diab has invited you to a MeetingPlace Meeting.
Date/Time: November 06, 2007 at 10:00 AM America/Los_Angeles
Length: 90
Frequency: once
Meeting ID: 802328 (spells "8023at")
Phone Number: + 1 949-926-5900
Toll Free (US Only): + 1 877-827-6232
International Callers: Access Code + 1 949-926-5900

Proposed Agenda
- Cover Patent policy
- Review and approve agenda
- Review decisions from October and/or text on L2 from D1.0
- Review contributions and or proposed text related to the work areas (if any)
- Discussion on work areas
- Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Talk to you next week
Wael