[8023-POEP] Fw: 350uH Ad Hoc conference call Wednesday November 7th

Colleagues,

Please find attached an updated slide set for review on todays call. While
I didn't receive any other presentations I did receive two links to
previous presentation that are relevant to the Ad Hoc. The first is 'Bias
Current Capability versus Differential Performance in a LAN Transformer'
provide by Hank Hinrichs to IEEE 802.3at in July 2005 that provides some
supporting data as to why we should consider a relaxation of the 350 uH
open circuit inductance (OCL) requirement. The second is 'Updates on
Magnetics for 10GBase-T' provided by Thuyen Dinh at the IEEE P802.3an in
January 2004 that provides data for transformers with OCL down to 100 uH.

Based on this I propose the following agenda:

[1] Patent policy
[2] Review of updated slide set
[3] Review of
http://www.ieee802.org/3/poep_study/public/jul05/hinrichs_1_0705.pdf
[4] Review of http://www.ieee802.org/3/10GBT/public/jan04/dinh_1_0104.pdf
[6] Discuss next meeting / call of adhoc

Regards,
  David Law

----- Forwarded by David Law/GB/3Com on 07/11/2007 15:41 -----