[8023-POEP] L2 ad-hoc

Colleagues:

A representative of Texas Instruments has offered to purchase sandwiches and beverages for a lunch time meeting of the L2 ad-hoc.  I believe that this makes a lunchtime meeting of the L2 ad-hoc feasible and I would like the ad-hoc to meet today from noon to 1:30.  If you would be willing to attend such a meeting, please forward your lunch order to mike_mccormack@ti.com by 11:00 this morning, food will be ordered from The Corner Bakery across from the hotel ( http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/ .)  The website appears to be devoid of menu information; however, there are some menus in the Hong Kong room.  Our benefactor has stated that orders should be limited to a sandwich or a salad and a beverage.

This is not a precedent for future meetings; the IEEE is not providing this service; the 802.3 Working Group is not providing this service; the 802.3at Task Force is not providing service;  there should be no expectation that this lunch meeting process would be repeated.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Office: +1 603 222 8686

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146