[8023-POEP] Editorial Bucket ad hoc

Colleagues -

This message is announcing a comment resolution adhoc to discuss the remaining comments classified in the editorial bucket. This meeting will be administered by teleconference. Required materials will be sent prior to commencement of the meeting. The bucket of comments can be found at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/comments/D1.0/P802d3at_D1p0_postmtg_bucket_editorial.pdf

Please take some time to review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides prior to the start of the telecon. I will ask if anyone has not reviewed the slides at the beginning of the call. If any attendees indicate that they have not reviewed the slides, time will be made available for such review. The slideset can be found at the following URL:

http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf

The dial-in information is found at the end of this email. If you plan to attend, I ask that you RSVP  no later than the day before so that I can ensure that enough dial-in slots are available.

Thank you.

- matt

TELECONFERENCE DETAILS

Subject:
    IEEE 802.3at editorial bucket

Meeting ID:
    802301

Date/time:
    01/03/2008, 11:00 AM (US: Central (CST/CDT))
    01/10/2008, 11:00 AM (US: Central (CST/CDT))

Duration:
    1 hrs 30 minutes
Dial-in:
    International: