[8023-POEP] IEEE 802.3at Vport ad hoc team will meet during the Interim week on Monday (Jan. 21, 2008)

Hello,

The IEEE 802.3at Vport ad hoc team will meet during the Interim week on Monday (Jan. 21, 2008) after lunch to help close all remaining comments in the Vport ad hoc bucket.  I anticipate that we will meet in the work group meeting room.

Most of this of the work will be focused on creating the PSE current requirements.   This will help close most of the remaining comments and help this standard effort move forward.

Thanks,

Fred Schindler

Technical Leader

CISCO Systems