[8023-POEP] 802.3at Layer 2 Ad-Hoc: Agenda Reminder and Request to Confirm Participation

Colleagues,

As announced below, the Layer 2 Ad-Hoc will be meeting on February the 29th in the Boston Area. Dial in access will also be provided.

The agenda will be to get the L2 section of the draft ready for WG ballot out of March. We will do this by going through the work items that we agreed to in January. Please refer to the Ad-Hoc report from our January interim for the list of work items that will drive the work of our meeting on the 29th (Report can be found on the January 2008 area at http://www.ieee802.org/3/at/public/jan08/diab_1_0108.pdf).

Due to the amount of work, I expect to start at 11am East Coast Time and go for about 4 hours. Please note the end time is an estimate and will depend on our progress.

Also, I would like to request that you send me an email if you plan to attend and pls. indicate if you will be dialing in or attending in person. This information will help me make sure that we have an appropriate number of lines reserved for the call and will help our host reserve a room of appropriate size. If you can respond by the end of the week that would be greatly appreciated.

Call in details and a pointer to the patent slides will be sent in a later email.

Wael
Chair, 802.3at L2 Ad-Hoc

--
Wael William Diab