[8023-POEP] Proposed changes to the 802.3at D2.0 text before the ballot poll

Hi Folks,

There is an LLDP-POE adhoc today afternoon in which we will be discussing the need for the
following changes.  In the mean time I am submitting these things to the reflector as adviced by the chair.

Change 1:

Proposed  Change to propagate the link partner type information between PD and PSE.
This is required for under power indication before the ballot.

Proposed text:

Page  90 Table 33-22
power type Bits 7:6
1 1 = Type 1  PD
1 0 = Type 1  PSE
0 1 = Type 2  PD
0 0 = Type 2  PSE

Existing text
Table 33–22—Power type/source/priority field Bit Function Value/meaning
 power type 7:6
1 1 = Reserved
1 0 = Reserved
0 1 = PD
0 0 = PSE
Change 2:
Clause 33.7.5 , Page 92, Line 41
Proposal:   Change 1 second  to 5 minutes.
Change 3:
Clause 33.7.5 , Page 92,  Line 49
Proposal:   Change 1 second  to 5 minutes.
Change 4:
Clause 33.7.5 , Page 93, Line 2

Proposal:   Change 1 second  to 5 minutes.

Ramesh