[8023-POEP] IEEE 802.3at Midspan ad hoc

Hi all,

The IEEE 802.3at, Midspan  Ad hoc will meet on Wednesday May 7, 2008  at 9:00AM America/Los Angeles  time,

to discuss and hopefully finalize Midspan TF issues.

Materials required will be sent out before the meeting.

Please ensure that you review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides [ http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start of the conference call. At the start of call I will confirm that the patent slides have been reviewed by the participants - if anyone has not, we will pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Thanks,

Yair Darshan

Phone Conference Details:

Meeting Starts at:  9:00AM America/Los Angeles time. (please not that time difference between Los Angeles and other parts in the world may be different now due to day light savings time)

For other time at different time zones, please see: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Length: up to 90 minutes

Participants pass code: 68331 #

Phone numbers: