[8023-POEP] Meeting Material ---- IEEE 802.3at 4P ad hoc announcement ---- Meeting Material

Hi all,

Please find attached meeting material.

Please feel free to comment prior the meeting so we can utilize our time efficiently.

Many thanks

Yair

-----------------------------

Hi all,

The IEEE 802.3at, 4P  Ad hoc will meet at the following dates:

Wednesday June 4, 2008 at 9:00AM America/Los Angeles  time.

Wednesday June 18, 2008 at 9:00AM America/Los Angeles  time.

to discuss 4P issues and a remedy for all 4P comments

Materials required will be sent out before the meeting.

Please ensure that you review the IEEE-SA PatCom slides [ http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf ] prior to the start of the conference call. At the start of call I will confirm that the patent slides have been reviewed by the participants - if anyone has not, we will pause the call until they confirm that they have done so.

Thanks,

Yair Darshan

Phone Conference Details:

Meeting Starts at:  9:00AM America/Los Angeles time.

For other time at different time zones, please see: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Length: up to 60 minutes

Participants pass code: 68331 #

Phone numbers: