[8023-POEP] IEEE 802.3at 4P ad hoc meeting summary

Hi all,

The 4P ad hoc met today and agreed to the suggested remedy to all 4P comments.

Please see slide 8 in the attached presentation which describe the changes required in the current text.

Please review it and let me know if you want to change/modify or have better ideas for the suggested remedy.

We will have additional 4P ad hoc on Wednesday June 18, 2008 at 9:00AM America/Los Angeles time in order to finalize the ad hoc recommendations after getting your inputs.

Yair

image002.jpg

JPEG image

oledata.mso

image002.jpg

JPEG image

4P ad hoc - Simultanous Operation of ALT A and B June 4 2006.pdf