[8023-POEP] (350uH ad hoc) Conference call to discuss differences in analytical technique and lab experiements

On the last 350uH ad hoc conference call, we agreed to take discussion of the differences between lab experiments done as part of the midspan ad hoc and those done for the 350uH ad hoc as a discussion into analytical results onto another conference call.

The focus of this conference call will be technical discussion, and not presentation, with a direction towards providing some reconciliation to further build consensus.

It turns out that both Thursday June 12 and Wednesday June 11 are out, so we’ll call on Tuesday June 10 at 8AM pacific time

(4:00PM BST; 11:00 AM EDT; 10:00AM CDT; 8:00AM PDT)

The number is:

US: 1-877-326-2337

Int'l Dial In: 303-928-3232

Conference ID: 1841396