[8023-POEP] September interim

Any guesses on which days we should plan to have an 802.3at TF meeting in Seoul?

Is it reasonable to expect we will have completed comment resolution on D3.0 by the end of the July plenary?

Will that give us time for a recirculation ballot so that we go into the September interim with a full complement of fresh comments to resolve?

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether we need three days or four? Which days of the week should that be? Is it too far into the future to worry about at this point?

In the meantime, see you all in NH.

-m