[8023-POEP] Proposed Resolution to Comment # 182

Fellow PoE+ Task Force Members;

In my presentation today, we discussed how to address the need for cable power estimation via the standard and I had proposed a change to the spec.

Intuitively, the approach I was recommending seemed like an easy way to standardize a method, however, upon further analysis and consideration of the tolerance requirements, I have come to the conclusion that my proposal is not justified.

Therefore, I am withdrawing that proposal and accept the comment resolution as the Task Force has addressed it.

Regards,

Dan Dove