Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:08:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: standards@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gthompso@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Open_for_ballot:_Project_Number_3-0324-B-1,_propo?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?sed_creation_of_a_new_TSB__=E2=80=9CGuidelines_for_Suppor?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?ting_Power_Delivery_over_Balanced_Twisted-Pair_Ca?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?bling_=E2=80=9D_(if_approved,_to_be_published_as_TSB-184)?=

Project Number 3-0324-B-1, proposed creation of a new TSB "Guidelines for Supporting Power Delivery over Balanced Twisted-Pair Cabling" (if approved, to be published as TSB-184) is now open for ballot.

For Committee(s): TR-42, TR-42.7

Please vote prior to the close date of Monday, 4/6/2009.

Click on this link to vote:
https://www.tiaonline.org/standards/committees/ballots/

If you are not registered to vote and would like to register to vote please change your voting options.

If you are registered and do not want to vote please remove your name from the voting panel. You are not required to vote if you are registered as 'Information Only'.

If you have any questions, please reply through this email.

Thank You

Teesha Jenkins