[8023-POEP] Liaison letter from IEC TC65/SC65C/JWG10 - Power over Ethernet performance in industrial environments

All,

The IEEE 802.3 Working Group has received a liaison letter from IEC
TC65/SC65C/JWG10, Industrial process measurement, control and
automation/Industrial networks with respect to Power over Ethernet
performance in industrial environments.

I just wanted to inform you that I intend to delegate the generation of a
draft response to the IEEE P802.3at DTE Power Enhancements Task Force
during the plenary week in July. The draft response will be consider and
then voted upon at the closing IEEE 802.3 Working Group plenary as part of
the IEEE P802.3at closing report. You therefore may wish to review the
letter prior to the meeting, the letter can be accessed at the URL [
http://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jul09/0709_IEC_SC65C_JWG10_to_802_3.pdf
].

Best regards,
  David Law