Sept. '09 802.3 Interim - HOTEL DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, 8-SEPTEMBER!
- To: "Dot3" <STDS-802-3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "10gepon" <stds-802-3-10GEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ethernet MIB'" <stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx>, "Hssg" <STDS-802-3-HSSG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "PoeP" <STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-EEE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-3-MAINT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Timestamp" <STDS-802-3-TIME@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Sept. '09 802.3 Interim - HOTEL DEADLINE IS TOMORROW, 8-SEPTEMBER!
- From: "Steve Carlson" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:45:19 -0700
- Delivered-to: mhonarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-help: <http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=STDS-802-3-MIB>, <mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG?body=INFO%20STDS-802-3-MIB>
- List-owner: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-subscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:STDS-802-3-MIB-unsubscribe-request@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
- Organization: High Speed Design, Inc.
- Reply-to: <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: stds-802-3-mib@xxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcossCHSvUydGGt2TcCtZckCvtKingDKZNEg
Our next Interim is two weeks away. The Interim will run from Monday,
September 21 through Thursday, September 24. We will be located at the
Sutton Place Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, USA. I will be wearing multiple
hats for this meeting as my company, High Speed Design, Inc. is the meeting
host. The Sutton Place Hotel will be an excellent venue for our meeting. It
is located in a residential area in downtown Chicago, about two blocks from
North Michigan Avenue in the Gold Coast neighborhood. There are many
restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines and prices within one block of
Detailed Meeting Information
Please go to
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/chicago_1_0909.html for full
details, TF/SG schedules, hotel room booking, pre-registration, and travel
and ground transportation information. If you have questions about Task
Force or Study Group issues, please contact the TF or SG Chair.
If you have general questions, please contact Lynn Kennedy, High Speed
Design, Inc. meeting planner for this session. Her contact details are
posted on the September 2009 Interim page.
Again, please take a moment and book your hotel room and register for the
Interim. The hotel room cut-off date is tomorrow, 8-September at 3pm Central
Time. Meeting fee registrations received after the September 4 early
registration cut-off will be charged at the higher rate. Your registration
fee is collected on-site, so please register as soon as you know that you
will be attending.
I look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
Chair, 802.3 Time Synchronization Study Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229