Isolation corrigendum meeting

All:

I have received news from Bob Grow that the ballot has closed with comments; therefore I expect that the P802.3at task force will not meet Wednesday January 11 until 13:00 to allow the morning for those who need to attend the 802.3au meeting.  I expect David Law, as chair of 802.3au, will be providing further details for the corrigendum meeting as he sees fit.

I apologize to have to say this, but I have not actually coordinated this schedule with David, so it is possible, though improbable, that he may need to hold the 802.3au meeting at another time.  If this should appear occur, I apologize for this waste of electrons; should this not occur, you have the schedule notice a few hours earlier.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580