Re: A proposal for the "Five Criteria"

FWIW: The issues in the first criteria about cost effects. Centralized
powering should lower the overall systems cost by eliminating the multiple
local power supplies (wall warts) and changing the requirements for UPS
support for telephony devices and other saftey type devices. I think that
this issue can be very successfully addressed.

At least IMHO ---- Bob Bell

I like this proposed text in general.

Bob Bell
Cisco Systems Inc.