DTE Power: Last Chance!

Colleagues:

Today is the official cut-off date for scheduling of presentations. Please
let me know via e-mail or telephone if you have a presentation so I can
finish the agenda.

We have a new contest in 802.3af! Each meeting we will award a prize to the
best new application that will be enabled by DTE power. Following in the
grand tradition of his "Internet Shaver", Geoff Thompson has proposed the
"Internet Doorstop."  So put on your greenhouse helmet
(http://patent.womplex.ibm.com/details?pn=US04605000__), breath deeply, and
come up with the next killer app!

See you in Dallas!

Regards,

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
Chair, IEEE 802.3 DTE Power via MDI Study
Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/power_study/public/index.html
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229
503.626.4206
FAX 503.626.4206
scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - Missing this deadline will not prevent you from making a presentation.
It will make it harder for the Chair to create the meeting agenda, however.
You have been warned. :-)